Getting The Murray Pest Control Adelaide To Work
Subterranean termites are a highly destructive pest. Approximately 1 in 4 houses in the South-West region are subject to attack. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
In Southcape Pest Management we follow that the Australian Standards that takes a pro-active approach by recommending a completely trained and licenced pest controller to perform a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
10 Simple Techniques For Murray Pest Control Adelaide
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is allowed by the Australian Standards but we prefer to lift pavers. In Southcape Pest Management we have the best pest control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to termite management we get it right the first time. .
On completion of our Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certificate of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All of our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We'll remind you every 12 months your Termite Inspection is supposed to take the worry off your shoulders.
Safeguard your valuable investment now by ensuring the right termite management system is in place with the team at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will carry out a thorough termite inspection on all wood before you buy your new residence.
What Does Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide Do?
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can make a termite management application for your home or business
Complete and part Termite Treated Zones with a choice of the best Termiticides on the market today. We are accredited installers of Termidor, Altriset and can offer the FMC $1million dollar lumber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We provide a wide range of treatments to suit your budget. Our pest control technicians are licensed installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, affordable, Australian, family owned and managed company that are competent in every facet of both domestic and business pest treatments. We are not a really big pest control company, however we are a very good one. Our Google customer reviews reflect that.
Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide - The Facts
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control pros have been in the industry for over thirty two decades. No apprentices, franchises site or contractors.
3) We use the most recent safe yet effective, baby, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) Our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and possess a currently accredited pest control licence.
5) Micropest utilize the latest technologically advanced termite inspection tools. We don't bill termite inspection customers anything to utilize thermal imaging or Terma-track.
The Definitive Guide to Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
6) We're located in 3 locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We supply a Sydney wide service area.
7) Our exterminators use disposable health jumps suits and plastic boots before we enter your residence. No dirty boots or clothing stomping through your property!
A very important and significant difference between the licensing today and licensing thirty two decades back is this to receive a whole pest licence it was used to take three years to finish. Nowadays you can purchase a franchise and also a trainer can give you a licence within seven days.
The Murray Pest Control Adelaide Ideas
When I started, I had to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone using a complete licence which was three decades. I was very fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late sixties and had been in the industry for over forty years.
I learnt a whole lot more than many, but he did treat me like an apprentice and a general dogs body. .
When you first start with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much of what it is you are doing. But just like a fine wine a fantastic pest controller after five or so years begins to think about why and where they are spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you are specialist, and you can certainly do it in your sleep.